Tuesday, April 24, 2012

My journey back to healthy...


It's been three years since I've blogged and it's time to reconnect with my friends (old and new). For those who do not know me, let me introduce myself. I'm Vida (pronounced vee-duh) a mother of four, a devoted wife to a wonderful husband, student, photographer and a woman battling weight loss.

Wow..."a woman battling weight loss". What a statement huh? Well, it's true. I am not one to sugar coat anything and in all honesty, I am overweight. I cannot lie to myself and must face the fact that I have not been taking care of myself like I used to. It's time I start taking care of myself (and you should too!).

What am I doing to get back to healthy? I'm running, eating right and using my CieAura Weight Management System (CWMS). What's CieAura WMS? Go here. My friend Ryan introduced this to me and I was a skeptic. But once I started following it and using it, I started to see the difference.

When I finally decided to do the CWMS, I weighed myself and heard the scale say, "GET ON THE CWMS TODAY!" No, really it was an eye opener for me and I am 5'2" and my weight was 170lbs. I had not seen that weight since I was pregnant with my son! Two weeks later, I am at 162lbs and lost two inches on my waist. That may not be much, but it's a start. Some people reading this will be skeptics, but honestly, this by far has been more effective than the ones I have tried. I don't drink all the shakes and all the supplements. I scaled back on my eating and have followed the recommended foods in the manual.

I have set my eight week goal to lose at least 15lbs. My ultimate goal is to lose 50lbs. Anything above those marks are a plus :). I am not expecting it to drop off quickly, but the ultimate goal is to have PERMANENT RESULTS.

So please join me on my journey and let me know how you're doing. I will post a before and after photo so you can see the difference. I am excited and scared at the same time. But I KNOW I can do this.

Be well and live it,
Vida :)

No comments: